Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

My Mom

This weekend I had the best time ever with my mom. J.R. was out of town. So my mom and I spent Saturday together. I must admit we don't do this nearly enough. We found out about this spa that had an incredible grand opening sale. So we splurged. We spent 2 hours getting manicures and pedicures done. It was so fantastic. We had a nice lunch together and then we went shopping. Neither of us are big shoppers and its rare that either of us are in any mood to do much shopping. However, Saturday we were. Unfortunately, neither of us had a whole lot of money to do much shopping.

We realized later that we did things a little backwards. We should have gotten the manicures and pedicures after our shopping trip. But oh well. Live and learn. I just enjoyed spending the day with my mom. She is such an incredible person and I am so thankful to not only be able to call her mom but one of my best friends.

0 comments: