Last week I found out I didn't get either job I interviewed for. I was a little frustrated and nervous. I'm not sure where to go from here. I put in my application at a few more schools. However, those were the only two jobs in the area. The vast majority of all the other jobs I found were in the San Diego area.
I'm not quite sure where to go from here. It's not like I don't have a lot of options left, because I do. However, most of them end in my not teaching this year. It's a possibility I'm ready to accept. However, it's really not something I want to do. If I don't teach this year it won't be the end of the world, though I will feel like I have wasted years of education and work to get where I am. I know it's not in the least bit true. I was finally feeling like I was beginning to figure out this whole teaching thing.
Whatever may come, I know that God is in control and He has a plan. I know He will take care of us and that things will work out just fine. It is fairly unnerving not knowing what the next step will be. I'm not sure where to go from this point. What I do know is I need to find a job one way or another.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment