This was a nice long weekend for J.R. and I. Obviously, right now weekends are pretty meaningless for me as the only difference between the weekend and weekdays are that J.R. is home. But J.R. had a long 4 day weekend so we got to spend some extra time together.
J.R.'s uncle, cousin and her family were all down from up north for the weekend. It's been a couple of years since we've seen them so it was nice to spend some time with them. Thursday we went out to dinner with J.R.'s whole family for his grandfather's birthday. He just turned 88.
Friday J.R brought me this for breakfast with the explanation that I couldn't say he never gives me flowers or tells me that he loves me. What a sap. But really cute. J.R. and I went over to his mom's house to spend the afternoon with all the out of town family. We had a really nice day. We went down to the pool and had some lunch. Then J.R. and I met my family to see Hancock. It was an ok movie. Wasn't the greatest but not terrible as long as you're not expecting much. Then J.R. and I went home and relaxed. Just a nice relaxing day.
Saturday and Sunday were just normal days. Saturday J.R. went golfing with his mom, aunt and grandfather (on his dad's side). They had a really great time. Sunday was just a normal day with church.
Monday J.R. had the day off. So we decided to go to Disneyland since we haven't been in a few months. It was a really nice day, a bit hot at first but it cooled down. We went on the new Toy Story ride. So.Much.Fun. I wish the line wasn't quite so long because I wanted to go again.
So all in all a really good weekend.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Weekend Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment