Today is our 4th anniversary! Yeah!! It's really hard to believe it's already been four years. The time has flown by. Last night I was going through all our pictures creating a scrapbook. I created one from the time we met to just before we got married. I can't wait till it gets here. It seems so much has changed since then but also so little. While it's hard to believe it's been 4 years already, it's also difficult to remember what life was like before J.R. was around. I'm not usually the sappy sort but I really can't imagine my life without him. He is very much a stabilizing force in my life. So happy anniversary babe!
As far as plans, well, I don't know what we are doing. I'm sure (hope) he has at least a little something planned. Every year I consult the traditional gift giving guide for anniversaries and try to come up with something creative. The first year is paper, so I got a book to record all our anniversary memories. Ok so that gift was more for us than him but it still fits. The second year is cotton, so I got him a handkerchief with our monogram and wedding date embroidered on it. Last year was leather, so I bought him a leather wallet. This year is wood. And just in case J.R. reads this before I give him his present I'm not telling what I got him. But I think it's a pretty good gift.
As far as plans, well, I don't know what we are doing. I'm sure (hope) he has at least a little something planned. Every year I consult the traditional gift giving guide for anniversaries and try to come up with something creative. The first year is paper, so I got a book to record all our anniversary memories. Ok so that gift was more for us than him but it still fits. The second year is cotton, so I got him a handkerchief with our monogram and wedding date embroidered on it. Last year was leather, so I bought him a leather wallet. This year is wood. And just in case J.R. reads this before I give him his present I'm not telling what I got him. But I think it's a pretty good gift.



0 comments:
Post a Comment