Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Colorado Part 2

I finally have some pictures from my trip to Colorado. They have taken me forever to load but it's done. Warning: there are a ton of pictures here. Oh yeah and don't mind the horrible pictures of me. None of them came out too well. Not sure why. Oh well.
12/26/08

Driving through Utah

Scary snow storm


12/28/08

Exhausted from the traveling


Trip to Grand Mesa
(30 minutes from my grandparents)
My mom and I had to climb over this thing to get to the restroom (which was actually really clean). It was a little scary. I'm surprised neither of us ate it.
You can see the top of my mom's head in this picture.





Sun going down. It was getting COLD.
The high was 26 while we were up there.




My dad
He's not looking too well.
As soon as we got down
the mountain he threw up.
Eww. Poor guy.
J.R. being silly.


My brother
(he did not want his picture taken)
I was kind to my family and put the picture that they all looked good in. I don't know what was going on with my eyes.
My uncle, aunt and cousin.

The grandparents and kids.
My mom and her siblings.
The grandkids
My grandparents in their chairs.
Don't mind my grandpa nose. He fell.
So that was our trip. As I said before, we had a really nice time with family that we hadn't seen in years (some almost a couple of decades!!) We have vowed to keep in better contact.


0 comments: