This past weekend was a really busy weekend for J.R. and I. We decided to take Friday off and head down to San Diego to go to the zoo. I had never been to the zoo and was pretty excited to go.

I would have smiled more if I knew I could get the picture later. Oh well. :)

It was a nice day, however, we discovered we went about things a little backward. It would
have been a bit better if we went to the zoo before the Wild Animal Park, oh well. It was still a great day. We were able to see
the tigers, which we weren't able to at
the Wild Animal Park.


We also were able to see
the pandas which were very cute. However, I think one of my favorites of
the day were
the koalas. They were incredibly cute.



Sunday was Mother's Day. We met J.R.'s mom for a nice
breakfast. We all then went to J.R.'s hockey game. After that we headed home to meet Greg so we could skype with my parents. It was a bit odd not being able to spend the day with my mom. But at least we got to see her.So a busy weekend but a also a lot of fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment