Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

6th Anniversary/Jimmy & Jennifer's Wedding

In continuing with our busy weekends, this weekend proved to be no different. Friday afternoon, J.R., Pam and I drove up to Big Bear for the weekend. Pam rented the cabin next to J.R.'s uncle's cabin. It was a really nice place. The 3 of us went out to dinner for some really good pizza. We ended up taking a walk around the village after.


Saturday, Pam, J.R., Suzanne, Tom and I went to breakfast. Then the 4 of them played golf while I went back to the cabin and relaxed. That afternoon I picked up Pam and J.R. and we picked up lunch and had a nice meal at Pete's cabin with the rest of the family.

That evening J.R. and I went out to dinner for our anniversary, our 6th to be exact. It's hard to believe we've been married so long. (Not that that is a terribly long time.) We then went down to the village for some ice cream. J.R. bought me some candy which turned out to be appropriate as gifts for 6th anniversary are candy or iron, I'd much rather get the candy. :)




Sunday was Jimmy and Jennifer's wedding. Before the wedding a few of us got together and took a hike.

It was such a nice day and a great wedding. We all really enjoyed the day. That evening Pam, J.R. and I went out to dinner. We had a nice relaxing evening. The next morning we checked out and drove down the mountain. By that afternoon I was back at work. All in all a really nice weekend.








0 comments: