A week or so ago I began seeing commercials for a certain company. I was intrigued as my mom used to sell their stuff. I had never seen them do commercials before. So in a fit of boredom one day I made my way to their website to see what they had, not that I can afford to buy anything from them right now.
When looking through their website I came across this cool little feature they offered. You could do a virtual makeover and even upload your own picture. I was curious. Many of these that I have seen are pretty lame. So I uploaded my picture to see what would come out. What I discovered was pretty cool. The makeup feature didn't make you look silly and cartoonish, that is unless you used certain colors. No it was pretty real.
Then I discovered the hair feature. This is when I started to have some fun. A lot of the styles aren't too flattering, at least on me. But it was fun to see what I would like like with different hair styles. I also discovered that I really like me with very light auburn hair. I've always wanted to try it but never brave enough. At one point I put on a particular hair style and gasped. I was no longer looking at myself. I was looking at my mom. It was unreal. My mom and I look insanely alike anyway, but when I put on a hairstyle similar to my mom, I was staring at her.
A few days later I was showing my mom the new toy I discovered. She fell in love with a couple of the hair cuts on me. She really fell in love with the red hair on me. So much so she was offering to give me that for my Christmas present, as I haven't had a hair cut in close to a year. Blech! I am really in need of one. I just can't justify the cost right now. So I sit and dream about what I might do. So for kicks here are some of the looks I discovered.

My mom and I (Yes it's an older picture but she isn't going to be happy about me even posting this one. Silly.)


Cute but wrong color.

For fun some silliness
Bouffant anyone?
What I would look like if I were Wolverine. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment